What's new

Best suggestions for small hands?

myth

Noob
My girlfriend has small hands. Hands too small to comfortably use the xbox 360 controller for MK9. I was hoping my fellow kombatants would be able to suggest a viable alternative to the xbox 360 controller for her. I was thinking a combat stick or a hit box would be best because i ( for some reason) have the impression that they are the best controller for fighting games *period*. But maybe i am wrong.

What are you thoughts?

You can look into that new redesigned Mad Catz fightpad coming out. It's 15% smaller compared to the SF4/WWE Brawl pad which was a pretty decent size itself.

You can also try getting her a PS2 pad with a converter.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
You can look into that new redesigned Mad Catz fightpad coming out. It's 15% smaller compared to the SF4/WWE Brawl pad which was a pretty decent size itself.

You can also try getting her a PS2 pad with a converter.

Im with him on this, ps2 pad and a converter is the way to go.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
If you're set on using a pad, go with a ps2 pad and converter from etokki.com. Personally. I'd get a Madcatz TE or HRAP and learn stick

Goldi

Noob
I have bitsy girl hands myself and had a lot of trouble finding a controller that didn't batter my thumbs. Fight pads feel great, but I was frustrated by how little room for error there is with a floating D pad. Old school Sega controllers work nicely, too.

But eventually I switched to the hitbox for accuracy and comfort. And I started wearing my finger nails short. Priorities. I haz them :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
lol @ you crazy stick players! :p

They have mini-xbox controllers at gamestop and such. Probably terrible quality though. So, take that however you want.

Tim Static

Adminerator
the old wired Mad Catz 360 pads are a bit smaller fyi.

take her to a used game shop and have her hold some pads and see how they feel and go from there.