What's new

Question Best stages?

keflex

Noob
So, what stages do you guys recommend for our favorite speedster? I always choose Stryker's island, but I can't help but feel there could be better choices.

Which stages does everyone else here choose and why?

Outside the Hall of Justice is my go to stage with Flash. With good use of his trait Flash can utilize the exploding mini-tanks for godlike resets. It also has a background interactable which flash can use to great affect--no need of meter for big damage combos. Plus Flash can Speed Dodge any interactable thrown his direction, unlike other stages (e.g. Watchtower) where the floating interactables hit overhead.

The Great Hall in Wayne Manor is my second favorite, mostly for aesthetics.

Tonymitsu

"Zoom, zoom..."
Probably Atlantis.

Only four interactables. Tech characters can't throw two of them, the other two are opposite corners of the stage, none of them respawn, no goofy transitions to worry about, a throne to bounce people off of for meterless juggles, and that huge pipe in the middle is great for getting inside.

Basically, for the most part, you have to actually know how to play your character in order to win.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Factually?
2 stages.
Flash dominates Ferris Air craft, and Mess hall (arkham asylum)
on mess hall, the pig is yours, you can phase, throw it back, and then go for LS and do his slide. and throw the pig again for shenanigans.
On ferris?
lets just say, anything they throw at you, you phase, and every interactable on that map can grant flash 50%+ damage. I made a interactable combo video, check it out and you'll see what im saying.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Flash's best stage is definetly the pig one indeed.

Speed dodge + pig is your best tools here and masks can be threw. I did a pig pong match like this against a dumb superman in ranked match. It was so hilarious ^^

Yeah, avoid atlantis or any other stage with get out of corner interacts. Flash excels at corner pressure and damage. Background bounce is pretty good for Flash so you can actually do damage without MB also having a stage transition is crucial to setting up non clash 40% dmg without burning tons of meter.

Derocus

'The Cage Mage'
Batcave. Background bounce. Grenades aren't instantly accessible. Speed-dodgeable batmobile rockets. Easy peasy.