What's new

Question Best stage for lobo ?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
So when you play as lobo which stage do you choose ?
vs zoners I think the best is atlantis
vs rushdown characters fortress of solitude ?

and what with chars like superman , aquaman , black adam , batman etc ? characters which are good from upclose but can zone you too ... here Idk so help guys :D

IMO, i think the worst stage against zoners is atlantis.

My buddy plays Deathstroke and he loves that stage because he plays at full distance and likes to back himself into the corner and uses the unlimited interactables with MB. Lobo can't get in.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

chowdizzle

Time for the Bland Salami!
Because he has so many untechable knockdowns I'd think the more interactibles the better. Of course there are those who scoff at such tactics lol. Idk, I feel like you want to abuse everything you can and squeeze out every bit of damage that you can with this character. Of course that doesn't include "wasting" your meter for 4% more. He also really needs his meter.

Stage specifics I couldn't say though, I agree though about Atlantis, that's a good stage for him. And if you can bait them into using the corner interactibles you can MBDC punish for over 40% if you have 2 meter to spend and you can even end the combo with db-3 and put them back in the corner.

Lol I never thought about using MBDC when they use corner interactables. I always feel like I get owned when I base down zoners and they abuse all the interactables. Good to know. Thanks!

Atlantis is the absolute worst against any character with decent keepaway that isn't Black Adam or a power character. The gadget/agile characters can keep you out, use the pole from the starting area as a free escape, same for the tablet on the far right/globe thingy on far left. I guess since Lobo is a power character, stages like Hall of Justice starting point, Metropolis rooftops and Watchtower starting point are ideal, since they spawn items you can toss at them infinitely.