What's new

Best Pushbuttons?

I am looking to upgrade my Mad Catz TE stick (first edition). The stick came with Sanwa pushbuttons (red) and I have since replaced them with white sanwa from LizardLick.com- 30 mm. But they feel off. They dont seem to respond as fast as I would like. It feels like I have to slam them, almost. Are there better buttons that have a quick response out there? If so, can you please help me?

Thanks

Sasuga

Noob
Hmm.. Sanwa or Seimitsu should be high-end pushbuttons... My TE-2 stick still has the original sanwa buttons and they are -almost- too sensitive. If I so much as look at them, they register.

Hmm.. Sanwa or Seimitsu should be high-end pushbuttons... My TE-2 stick still has the original sanwa buttons and they are -almost- too sensitive. If I so much as look at them, they register.
Thats funny! Maybe mine are worn..who knows. I guess ill stick with Sanwa. I like the feel of them, they just seem to have a slow response, especially in SF, not so much on MK

If you want something that won't press down everytime a door opens, grab Seimitsus. They really are good and should atleast be tried if you can.

As for not responding properly, maybe pop the plunger out and check that no grim got into them. Had a friend with a button that wouldn't move from a certain angle, turns out someone got chocolate inside it

If you want something that won't press down everytime a door opens, grab Seimitsus. They really are good and should atleast be tried if you can.

As for not responding properly, maybe pop the plunger out and check that no grim got into them. Had a friend with a button that wouldn't move from a certain angle, turns out someone got chocolate inside it
Thanks, ill look into that.

D_W

The Could-Have-Been King
Sanwa's are generally much more sensitive, sometimes too much so in my opinion. There are probably the most popular.l I'm pretty sure there what I have in my Sanwa stick.

However I have these in my Seimitsu stick and I really like them. The only problem with them is that the need to be tightened pretty frequently, though the holes for some of the buttons on my stick are a tad bit large so that may be why. (it was my first time using a dermal.)

EDIT: If you want to do some reading, this page has just about everything you would want to know about joy sticks and push buttons.

Sanwa's are generally much more sensitive, sometimes too much so in my opinion. There are probably the most popular.l I'm pretty sure there what I have in my Sanwa stick.

However I have these in my Seimitsu stick and I really like them. The only problem with them is that the need to be tightened pretty frequently, though the holes for some of the buttons on my stick are a tad bit large so that may be why. (it was my first time using a dermal.)

EDIT: If you want to do some reading, this page has just about everything you would want to know about joy sticks and push buttons.
thanks everyone-- appreciate it