What's new

Best punish?

When i block a Reptile's Dash/slide, Raiden superman, Mileena's Ballroll/Teleport what is than the best combo starter to punish with?

if you don't get what i'm trying to ask is have i got enough time to do F4 wich is 28 Frames.

I know i can do B3 starter into 11~11~44Nutpunch with all of them, but if i got enough time, and that's why i ask you guys, i could also do F4~21~21~44Ñutpunch, and that's more damage.

So what's the best way to punish Superman, what's the best way to punish Dash, Balroll etc.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
When i block a Reptile's Dash/slide, Raiden superman, Mileena's Ballroll/Teleport what is than the best combo starter to punish with?

if you don't get what i'm trying to ask is have i got enough time to do F4 wich is 28 Frames.

I know i can do B3 starter into 11~11~44Nutpunch with all of them, but if i got enough time, and that's why i ask you guys, i could also do F4~21~21~44Ñutpunch, and that's more damage.

So what's the best way to punish Superman, what's the best way to punish Dash, Balroll etc.
I tend to use B3. Its quick and I follow it with any reset combo.

f4 - 2 1 f2 - 44 flip kick is 34%, or you can do f4 - 2,2 44 nutpunch for like 32% and a reset, and the launcher works perfect every time they roll into a ball so you dont have to time it.

if you're a little late on the punish though and they might recover fast, just stick with b3 because it comes out faster

Fenro

Nordic myth
Best punnish is aboslutely b3, dash 2, dash 2, dash 2, 44 -> nut punch damage is around 36%

leek

Noob
Online, I use B+3, 11,11,44~nutpunch.

Offline, I use B+3 2,2,2 44~nutpunch, or 21 F+2 F+3 nutpunch. It's impossible online for me.