What's new

Best Mileenas servers or/and world wide?

I know of REO but he has many characters and played Mileena only at that tour he lost at finals vs PL's KL :)
I know a good player called oooouuucch1991 but who else? :D:D i know only of the guys at servers but I have beaten all (ofc lost as well) but haven't met such a skilled one that would constantly bring me down.

I don't remember his name, but he was at Evolution and lost to PL (not Reo).

He had some casual shirt with like a city or something.

Possibly one of the best mileena's.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
He might have used a different tag but it was him.

SaibotMK said:
I eliminated him, he used Raiden 2-1 was gg.

Had a blast last night thanks for rooting on me everyone, played 3 Kung Lao players in this tourney but got eliminated by the 3rd one. Glad I placed respectively well like I at least wanted, Im on a iPhone but I'll def talk to u guys when I'm back!
Im guessing the 3rd one was PL. He also eliminated Justin Wong.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
REO & Pig are the only 2 I've seen a lot of...come to think of it, I haven't really seen a lot of way-high-up Mileena play.

There HAS to be more. That girl is too evil not to be more popular.

SZSR

Noob
How does deviljim have to do with a femaleXD
Verstande is probably remembering him wrong?

I know for a fact DevilJim played Mileena at Evo and nearly put PL into Loser's Bracket in Pools until he made an epic comeback. A very good Mileena player from what I remember.

Only other Mileena on-stream that impressed me besides REO. Too bad they didn't put @PigoftheHut on stream

ITS JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FORGOT!!!!!
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME =]

FOR SOME ODD AS HELL REASON I THOUGHT HIS NAME WAS SOMETHING WITH A FEMALE

THANK GOD I REMEMBER HIM THOUGH, HE PRETTY MUCH MADE ME FAINT WHEN I SAW THAT MILEENA.

here is that pl v jim match

this is after the first match where jim went up 1-0
he was pretty good with AA roll...he did some weird combos... got fucked up by the kl low hat shit