What's new

best mame servers for umk 3?

hi.i got 256 adsl connection ,i'm in asia and my ping is above 250 for nearly all kaillera servers.can any one tell me is there a umk3 game server suitable for me?my xbox 360 has been banned from live and i havent a ds .and i want to play umk3 anyway possible.can anyone help?
some asian servers has ping below 200 but there arent any umk3 players.please somebody play with me.my id is duke_nukem on kaillera and i play with mame and gens

rutius

Noob
hello from russia :)
reps emulinker is good, i often playing there, my nick mafioso<RmK>
is there any good servers in USA ?
Слыш, Мафиозо, это для тебя Reps хороший сервер.. А для бедного китайца - лажа полная ;)

FILER

Noob
Слыш, Мафиозо, это для тебя Reps хороший сервер.. А для бедного китайца - лажа полная ;)
Watch it Soviet...

I've played GoldenEye for 64, I know how to kill a red.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Hey Battle King, we can try p2p again with a different server if you want. PM me, I'm hardly on the computer anymore...

you say the ds version is good.i have a ps3 and mk2.but when playing i thing ping is higher than 500 ms because frame rate slows down to about 10 frames .i think the ds and ps3 online playing type is in the same way.what do you think about that?do you still think i can play online with ds without problem?the only way i tested and it was ok was playing on zbattle and p2p kaillera with my friend in the distance of about 600 kilometers and the ping was about 100 and we were able to play without problem.

Hey Battle King, we can try p2p again with a different server if you want. PM me, I'm hardly on the computer anymore...
hei boy.a sent many pms but you didn't answer.anyway i wait to speak to you again some day

китайцы не играют в умк. у них КОФ и СФ распространён больше.