What's new

General/Other Being an acrobatic char

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
Is a fail? You really can't do anything useful with interactables compared to what power and gadget chars can do :/ you don't get invincibility on the jumps so they really aren't worth it. :// forever screwed ?

I'm not too fond of the term acrobatic, it's still the gadget moveset for most things just different options(and divekicks on only bomb interactions)

Flash has one of the gadget options(the standing command throw on certain corners) that some gadgets with bombs don't have access to(Catwoman, batgirl). A gadget can have any combination of the f+interact or d+interact on said corner objects, but those lacking d+interact get divekicks high objects(TVs, Ferris Missle etc)

redeyes

Button Masher
that damn divekick is annoying sometimes dude.

if it bums you out that much try & pick batcave crime lab. the 3 intractable are all used the same way no matter what class of char you are.

DeadlyCreampuff im 90% sure all acro / gadget guys can do grabs with intractable button + D or F or something its r1/ rb and a direction I know that much.

that damn divekick is annoying sometimes dude.

if it bums you out that much try & pick batcave crime lab. the 3 intractable are all used the same way no matter what class of char you are.

DeadlyCreampuff im 90% sure all acro / gadget guys can do grabs with intractable button + D or F or something its r1/ rb and a direction I know that much.
It's very specific. I only play one gadget and its been a while since I tested everyone but iirc:

N, D+I, F+I (neutral, down +interact(bomb), forward+interact(throw)
Batman
Joker
Deathstroke

N, D+1
Catwoman
Batgirl
Harley
Nightwing
Green Arrow

N, F+1
Flash

N
Raven
Killer Frost
Scorpion

EDIT: Realizing I own this game I went and tested it, being able to bomb and not throw is the most common category. Poor Flash is alone, poor guy. My point of it essentially being 4 categories, not just 2 is hopefully easier to understand. They are all Gadgets, but it differs what options are allowed.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Is a fail? You really can't do anything useful with interactables compared to what power and gadget chars can do :/ you don't get invincibility on the jumps so they really aren't worth it. :// forever screwed ?
Find under the mayo's science of interactables video on here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BCE

Noob
offcourse acrobatic is in disadvantage, take joker asylum, a ground/flight power type have acess to 4 throwable interactables and one of them respawn quickly (the plant thing), while flash have dive kicks that are not unblockables and for some reason arent even overhead, the plant thing is useless and that metal thing in the left corner is useless. IF that grab with some interactables were quicker and IF all jump away interactables were like temiscera where after the jump they throw something unblockable, it would be more "balanced", but i prefer to turn off all interactables and transitions. the EVO organizers are crazy to allow these itens unblockable, almost undodgeable and unbalanced between chars and ban itens in smash. i really hate this idea, the NRS should AT LEAST release a neutral/training stage whatever name that have no itens and no transition.