What's new

Been on Kaillera since XBL fuckin blows lately...

I've been playing alot on Kaillera lately. I have my router setup for p2p, and I honestly have been getting perfect connections with several people, and even playing through some servers I've been getting some great connections. If anyone wants to play, hit me up on AIM: Frankiebonez337

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey dude, what's up? Don't you also have the DS version? If you do man, I'd definitely like to play you man. :)

MKF30

mkvids dot net said:
beat him down frankie :)
Ha, Ha let me guess RedSaleen right?(sorry the mkvids was a bit of a give away) :lol:

Ohh whether I win or lose I'll have fun I assure you, someday though I want the honor and pleasure of playing you Red :twisted:

MK9

Mortal
im not even close to the player i was when i used to play frankie. you will never play me in thsi game cause u will never get a 360. by the time u get a 360 mk8 will be out. like ive said online games mean shit and are a joke.. least i can play frankie and knit offline if i wanted to.

MKF30 said:
Hey dude, what's up? Don't you also have the DS version? If you do man, I'd definitely like to play you man. :)
I suck on the DS, I cant do 1/2 the combos just because of the size of the buttons and no joystick. I rather use a xbox 360 pad. But I'm pretty sure I posted in the DS friend code thread, might be a few pages before the last... I posted in it a few days after christmas.

Re: Benn on Kaillera since XBL fuckin blows lately...

Frankiebonez said:
I've been playing alot on Kaillera lately. I have my router setup for p2p, and I honestly have been getting perfect connections with several people, and even playing through some servers I've been getting some great connections. If anyone wants to play, hit me up on AIM: Frankiebonez337

frankie next time you on there let me know cause i got my p2p shit setup and that shit is awesome.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Frankiebonez said:

frankie next time you on there let me know cause i got my p2p shit setup and that shit is awesome.
it is right! it works so much better, when I was playing Agent earlier it was practically perfect. I dont even wanna play on XBL anymore. With all the BS, the scrubs, crappy connection, etc. I actually prefer Kaillera now that I got a good stick for it.

The joysticks you get from ArcadEd you can plug right into the PC and then set them up for Kaillera too :)

Frankiebonez said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Frankiebonez said:

it is right! it works so much better, when I was playing Agent earlier it was practically perfect. I dont even wanna play on XBL anymore. With all the BS, the scrubs, crappy connection, etc. I actually prefer Kaillera now that I got a good stick for it.

The joysticks you get from ArcadEd you can plug right into the PC and then set them up for Kaillera too :)
Glad to hear you prefer kaillera now. It's easy to find a match too. Usually someone always wants to play.

MKF30

mkvids dot net said:
im not even close to the player i was when i used to play frankie. you will never play me in thsi game cause u will never get a 360. by the time u get a 360 mk8 will be out. like ive said online games mean shit and are a joke.. least i can play frankie and knit offline if i wanted to.

Well, I've played two guys on here from LI DS guys from here and the connection was great. 8)

I find it interesting that you'll play me on the 360 but not the DS, both are online and Xbox of late I hear is having some issues

The 360 D-pad as I've said so many times before I hate besides the fact so I'd have to get something, converter or stick...

I'll get one before MK8 comes out, you know me by now as an MK Fanatic I hope they sell converters for the 360. 8)