What's new

be careful guys

Tim Static

Adminerator
1. Thats what free online gaming gets you. ha. (fake)

2. LOL JOKES ON YOU BITCH!! Its not a Nintendo, its an XBOX!

3. AGAIN THE JOKES ON YOU! Thats the 360 that just red ringed! (your not very hot, sweetie)

thats all i got.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol, nice break down Tim ^ you're right that second one I've seen before and am like "that's not a Nintendo, it broke too easily lol"

Too bad she couldn't use that "rage" to something else know what I mean? hehe :) lol

The BF should be like, if you get mad sweety I'll do something for you later that you'll like lol

Ok, don't mind me mind is in the gutter today after seeing lots of hot girls in short skirts when I went out for few interviews earlier today

DanCock

Cock Master!!
tell the fucking bitches to get a life of their own and stop obsessing over their boyfriends..

lol that first chick is wild...reminds me of my first GF...1/2 phillipino...damn did she have a temper on her...she could beat some ass

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol that first chick is wild...reminds me of my first GF...1/2 phillipino...damn did she have a temper on her...she could beat some ass
Yeah, lol I've noticed that what's up with filiphino chicks and tempers? I mean I know they all get that way once a month but damn lol, there's one that works in my local GS, she's always bitchy to my friend but nice to me, but has some flare in her lol

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Yea, my wife knows, if she was to even begin to talk about how long I play games and saying it needs to stop, she would be signing divorce papers...no joke, she knows better than that shit.