What's new

Battlefield 1 Open Beta Experience Day 2.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains

I downloaded the Open Beta of BattleField 1. The most anticipated First person Shooter set in the smak dab middle of World War 1 Era. Puts you in the middle of full blown out war in all its Glory. Blood Sand Desert, Guts and Bullets, there is no shortage of Bombs and Bullets. Planes soar above firing out mutliple rounds that you can hear the click and clank all the way till they whistle into an explosion beneath your feet and all around you.

It doesn't end there, your fellow Comrads are yelling and screaming move this way while your suad member throws a medkit at your feet while several bullets from unknown location come vearing past your head, and if thats not enough, you and your opponet can Use the feature called Baonett attack, its the new Stealth kill "less focused on stealth" and more focused on Screaming and running at an acellerated rate, in a similar way of describing a drugged out adrinalin shot and you can control this by moving left or right on your left Thunbstick.

You can have teams of 6 with you, and pack up to occupy and man a Tank, or Infantry fighting vehicle. ride Horses to get around faster, ride buggy looking machine gun carrying jeeps. and its all based around the two game modes available on the Beta, Of Corase there are plenty more in full game:

Conquest and Rush.

Conmquest is the Giant map mode in Sanari Desert. the one with 7-9 or so Campgrounds that you must captur, be within its radius with your teamates and captur with a timer. This mode offers huge areas to roam, and a long way to run, more for the Close up scirmishes and the Long ranged Sniper spots on top mountain rocks. or Hoping into A Plane and bombing the locations your enemy controls to aid your Team to victory, Like i will show in my Short clips Of gameplay of the Battlefield 1 Open BETA.

Then there is RUSH. this mode is a smaller version of the same map, that has no planes and is based on Defending posts for one team , while the other team runs to Place Bombs in the capture huts/buildings.

and when you ocupy a zone there are places where there are big Radios where you can Request Artillery to attack at all known Enemy Corordinates. Very cool feature.

Lets get to it: The video clips of my gameplay, I thought i would share my experience with TYM:

Enjoy:

@Apex Kano , Sorry i couldn't matchup with ya doggie. but check out some of the moments i had on there. it was hella fun, I am 100% getting this game. and We can Squad up.

Last edited: