What's new

Batgirl patch bug?

I was working on my WW BnBs in training mode and I noticed that after a b113, 23, b3(small hitbox/large char hitbox BnB)WW is stuck(stunned???) for a long ass time. Making her unable to get a Ji3 or Ji2. Ji1 is the only one that will connect for a combo due to this stun.

Shogen

Noob
Hello, has anyone notice a strange delay after WW's B3 where you cannot jump as fast as before? I can't do it for some reason and i do not know if this is a nerf or a bug, but it's nearly impossible to do J3 after B3 for combos. Didn't see anything about it in the patch notes either.

Drake7

Noob
Yeah, I just noticed it after I DL'd the patch.

WW's B3 now has a slight delay before you can actually jump to connect with a J3. It wasn't there before.
I can't link that B3 into J3 without overhitting the character and dropping the combo. What gives?

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
B3, J3, B113 used to be the easiest thing in the world to do, doesn't work anymore.

EDIT; lasso b3 is now around neutral on block where it used to be +7, sword b3 is now slightly plus on block where it used to be -5.

So infuriating..... GUESS I'LL PLAY WONDER WOMAN AGAIN NEXT WEEK AFTER THEY FIX HER. How does something like this even happen?

chores

bad at things
yeah i played like 5 matches last night using J2 after a b3 and just quit lol. only solace is knowing they have to do a hotfix soon for batgirl's infinite and we will more than likely see WW fixed then