What's new

Baraka Stryker Kombo Guide

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator

So with being able to press button+kameo at same time properly since patch this really helps stryker and baraka using B1+back kameo

With breaking 40% 1bar and being able to break 50% (even if it is with xray) is very nice for this patches version of baraka with still having the grenades to try prepatch like cyrax stuff and other random grenade nonsense

Obviously aswell can use ex bleeding blade for more damage thrown in

EDIT: GRENADES STEALTH BRF DECREASED DAMAGE, SEE POSTS BELOW

Last edited:

Bloody

Noob
Something mildly interesting:
21~df2ex, b1+bK~f1,21df2 - 408.08
21~df2ex, << b1+bK~bf1,21df2 - 402.48

It seems that if you omit the b in bf1 you get a bit of extra damage. This works for all variations of this combo but if you backdash it doesn't come out as easily.

Last edited:

1man3letters

NRS stealth nerfed stryker grenades.

Baraka corner combo that used to do 402 now does 392, one that used to do 338 now does 328 and so on.....

Even before khameleon came out i noticed grenades whiffing in b31 situations didnt before also.

People commented about the damage reduction on the youtube vid to how i found out

Anansi416

Tarkat Lead Cook
NRS stealth nerfed stryker grenades.

Baraka corner combo that used to do 402 now does 392, one that used to do 338 now does 328 and so on.....

Even before khameleon came out i noticed grenades whiffing in b31 situations didnt before also.

People commented about the damage reduction on the youtube vid to how i found out

So has the reliability been significantly impacted...is it worth using still? I primarily these days use grenades to amplify zoning presence and sometimes trade combos. 4,,4,4 armor break with grenades coming in too. It's a hard read but the damage is potentially a decent deterrent.

I wish changes were not made stealthily and instead were more direct and clearer just for the sake of properly updating guides and content for the game.

Last edited:

1man3letters

So has the reliability been significantly impacted...is it worth using still? I primarily these days use grenades to amplify zoning presence and sometimes trade combos. 4,,4,4 armor break with grenades coming in too. It's a hard read but the damage is potentially a decent deterrent.

I wish changes were not made stealthily and instead were more direct and clearer just for the sake of properly updating guides and content for the game,
No sorry maybe i wasnt clear when talking about the grenades whiffing i didnt mean in these combos i meant in doing b3,backkameo,1 or b31,backkameo midscreen when not at touching distance.

But this changes also effect when you happen to land a random grenade that your able to combo into, those have the reduced damage also

Yea stealth nerf was a bit cheeky alright.
Prob trying to dodge backlash of people thinking that overnerfin with lao and cyrax being toned down, maybe its a mistake dont know, but it is what it is i guess