What's new

General/Other Baraka Glitches/Bugs

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
weirdly enough i was planning to make this thread tonight before the whole corner throw round ender thing has been brought to light so today is no better day to post this...

So this thread is for any one who finds glitches or bugs with him so it can all be brought to light for all to see...also for shit n giggles
ill update the OP with any new info.

1.Turning Wakeups In Corner Sideways Glitch
there are a few ways to do this, one example is if you hit opponent with slices when there back is against the corner and crossover, if the opponent tries to do a wakeup attack they will be turned sideways.
b4 while touching distance from opp does this along with few other things aswell
alot of wakeups that are safe on block now totally whiff leaving opponent open for full punish,
some others will still hit though.
delaying your wakeup, tech rolling or of course not doing a wakeup stops this glitch

i showed this at the end of a casuals stream trying to get radien to dance,
if you do this glitch and radien does superman the very odd time he's goes nuts and starts dancing sideways, ive only ever got him to dance on ps3 but its some very funny stuff

2. Horrow Show Corner Glitch
so if both hits of the string hit opponent in the corner and you press block, baraka will be switched into the corner,(tarkatan teleport? :rolleyes: )
as the opponent stands up if you try attack and you'll be switched back and your attack will go the opposite way to the corner you were just in,
(aka whiff horribly)
you can try stop the side swap by doing a very small dash into block,this doesnt always work though.
if you hold back after the knockdown baraka will start turning left and right on the stop.

ive gotten away with doing the block switch into a back throw to put them back into the corner a few times but i wouldnt suggest anyone try it using that.

if you try crossover you get a odd animation in the air that makes it look like your doing a back jump but you'll still land with your back to the wall in the corner, if you do a back jump you get a super swag forward flip back jump

3.Chop Chop Corner Bug
if you hit opponent with a Chop Chop (not in a combo) in the corner and jump over opponent while there still on the ground from the hit stun, barakas inputs go nuts,
try jump into the wall again you'll do a back jump,
try a back jump and you'll get that weird looking fake cross over i mentioned in the glitch above.
neutral jump after the crossover and you land with your opponent now in the corner facing the wrong way (into the wall)

the ways for your opponent to stop this glitch only happens in the right corner by tech rolling after the chop chop while the 1st cross up is happening, he will then roll out of the corner leaving baraka there, in the left corner everything stays the same

i know theres a few knockdowns in the game that do this

4.Xray Glitch
there are certain corner combos if you time them right and end in xray it will turn the whole screen sideways so your see down the stage, the chars will also be sideways. it looks pretty sick to be honest.
seems to be if this happens in right corner baraka in left in the corner afterwards, if in the left corner you end about jump distance away from the corner with your opponent in the corner,so its good for a bit of a troll xray to finish the fight.
im not sure if its possible to do midscreen

heres three that i know of that do it,
NJP, 21~:x
b31, 21~:x
b31, u3, 121~:x (seen this in zoidberg's combo video ages ago)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Off the top of my head:

F22 hitbox has the weirdest shit happen. People could be all the way crossed over and they still get hit by it.

Sometimes if you do a corner combo that ends in X-ray, it will turn you sideways and you will see them from the front.

Chop Chop hitbox has very questionable stuff happen. The animation could be over and they could still get hit by it.

Corner glitch: If you knock someone down in the corner and try and do any type of oki, you will corner yourself. Not necessarily a glitch, but happens WAY too often to me :p

1man3letters

Off the top of my head:

F22 hitbox has the weirdest shit happen. People could be all the way crossed over and they still get hit by it.

Sometimes if you do a corner combo that ends in X-ray, it will turn you sideways and you will see them from the front.

Chop Chop hitbox has very questionable stuff happen. The animation could be over and they could still get hit by it.

Corner glitch: If you knock someone down in the corner and try and do any type of oki, you will corner yourself. Not necessarily a glitch, but happens WAY too often to me :p
i wouldnt call the hitbox on f22 a glitch or bug, i dunno maybe it is, is kenshis f3 a glitch bug?
its very inconsitent though, its like the hitbox is a wave shape if ya get me which small bit jutting out where they shouldnt be

oh fuck yea i forgot about the xray corner combo that turns they sideways, ill go find out the combo again and add it to OP.
you can turn radien sideways the odd time with a raw xray if he tries tele after the 22 1+2 frame trap and you xray

well the auto correct thing was def a bug lol but imo i think the vacuum effect that is on chop chop was no mistake and done on purpose, when they took away the auto correct they also changed the hitbox to make it easier to hit him out off so they could of taken the vaccum effect away if they wanted then,
saying that i have had people cross over my chop chop and go hit me with a normal after they land only to be sucked into the chop and pretty much get the chop chop up there ass.....accuatly ive been blind i should have a big fuck ass section on chop chop that move messed up lol

the thing about the animationis justa visual trick, chop chop is in active frames for a long time so if you enter the vacuum zone even on the last frame your eating the full move

im not sure im following you on the oki part, explain

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
i wouldnt call the hitbox on f22 a glitch or bug, i dunno maybe it is, is kenshis f3 a glitch bug?
its very inconsitent though, its like the hitbox is a wave shape if ya get me which small bit jutting out where they shouldnt be

oh fuck yea i forgot about the xray corner combo that turns they sideways, ill go find out the combo again and add it to OP.
you can turn radien sideways the odd time with a raw xray if he tries tele after the 22 1+2 frame trap and you xray

well the auto correct thing was def a bug lol but imo i think the vacuum effect that is on chop chop was no mistake and done on purpose, well they took away the auto correct they also changed the hitbox to make it easier to hit him out off so they could of taken the vaccum effect away if they wanted then, i have had people cross over my chop chop and go hit me with a normal after they land only to be sucked into the chop and pretty much get the chop chop up there ass.....accuatly ive been blind i should have a big fuck ass section on chop chop that move messed up lol

the thing about te animationis justa visual trick, chop chop is inactive frames for a long time so if you enter the vacuum zone even on the last frame your eating the full chop

im not sure im following you on the oki part, explain
Say you knockdown someone in the corner, and then try to b31 them off the ground. If they don't get up you will like walk over them and switch positions. It drives me insane when it happens.

1man3letters

Ive only done it once when I made a combo video XD
ive done it a fair few times, the combo you did seems to be the hardest to get to work all the time.
with the two with 2,1 in it, the 21 has to hit in a way so the xray whiffs for a spilt second and then catches the falling opponent.