What's new

General/Other Bane's ultimate noob flowchart!

Dayvo

My english it's not good
Hi everyone!
Are you new using Bane? Then this is your thread! You can find here the ultimate super guide AE of "wtf, idk what to do!". All your doubts will be cleared after this!!

I give you, Bane's flowchart!

With this you don't have to go to any forum to solve your doubts, all scenarios are here!

PD: Obiously joking, just for the lulz :p

Cheers to DuskAlloy for the idea of making Bane's flowchart, based in DaiHuu 's Deathstroke chart

RYX
Doombawkz
Nori Batousai
SUPARNOVAX
big_aug
chief713
AA25Mamba
LEGI0N47
-Deadman-

And all Bane's mains, sorry if I forgot anybody :(

Dayvo

My english it's not good
I just noticed that I typed Vemon instead of Venom

This shit happens when you do this stuff when you are in work schelude

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Te has olvidado de mí, y sabes que lo crujo con la Vane..... jajaja, a ver si te paso un par de truquillos en training. Y sí, pongo el mensaje en castellano para que los guiris se queden con cara de tontos xD

Dayvo

My english it's not good
Te has olvidado de mí, y sabes que lo crujo con la Vane..... jajaja, a ver si te paso un par de truquillos en training. Y sí, pongo el mensaje en castellano para que los guiris se queden con cara de tontos xD
Jajajajajaja, oído barra, perdón por el despiste :p

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
Now for all those bain mains who thought he was low tier and had so called "bad matchups" please direct yourself to this thread, if you follow this play by play I guarantee that you will win evo and show those frauds like Brady and Reo who the real high level player is

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Now for all those bain mains who thought he was low tier and had so called "bad matchups" please direct yourself to this thread, if you follow this play by play I guarantee that you will win evo and show those frauds like Brady and Reo who the real high level player is
@REO and Tom Brady are smart players. There is no way they ACTUALLY believe he's low tier. They are downplaying him

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
This is some high grade shit.
It took me like a year to break batman (who would've thought he was Bruce Wayne?).

Now I can do it whenever I want :D