What's new

Video/Tutorial Bane Pre/Post Patch

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
I took some footage of the Venom Cooldowns and dash speed last night before the patch and this morning once I downloaded the patch.

Here's Pre-Patch:

LVL 2 Venom expires around 15.4 and the cooldown ends around 19.1. So, this is around a 4 second cooldown for LVL 2 pre-patch.

LVL 3 expires around 26.7 and the cooldown runs until 31.8.

So, LVL 2 cooldown lasts around 4 second and LVL 3 around 6 seconds. I'm not sure how this turned out because it seemed a lot longer last night, unless the patch applied to the recording as well.

Post-Patch

LVL 2 Venom expires at 7.1 and cooldown ends around 10.8.

LVL 3 Venom expires around 22.6 and cooldown ends around 27.6.

This shows around 3 second cooldown for LVL 2 and 5 second cooldown for LVL 3.

So, if these videos are correct, the cooldowns have decreased by a second.

Dash

This video compares Bane and Doomsday's dash Post-Patch. I don't see much of a difference in terms of speed. Doomsday seems to cover more ground as he practically long jumps across the screen. Both characters can get to an opponent full screen away with 2 dashes. Bane's seems to have a great increase Pre-Patch.

These are just some eye test videos. Now, the patch notes say that LVL 2 Venom has a cooldown of 4.5 down from 6. And LVL 3 has a cooldown of 6 down from 9. These notes don't correlate with the videos I posted, especially the Pre-Patch video. I surmise that either the patch changed the video from last night, or my human error of timing these are off. Either way, the Venom cooldown is now shorter, and Bane's dash seems to have a significant increase in speed.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Nice vids. I see a slight difference in Banes dash. Doomsday's dash is more of a hop though. These buffs should help Bane out a little bit for sure.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
What do you guys think? Is the cooldown noticeable? I haven't had the chance to play him yet.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
The dash changes are only noticeable offline. I've tested the dash frames pre and post patch. It's faster by a few frames for sure and it makes some of the jumpable setups unjumpable offline. Online I can't do them. I get stand 3's and f+3's lol.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
The dash changes are only noticeable offline. I've tested the dash frames pre and post patch. It's faster by a few frames for sure and it makes some of the jumpable setups unjumpable offline. Online I can't do them. I get stand 3's and f+3's lol.
I haven't been able to play online yet. i'm curious to see how it works.