What's new

Tech Bane crossup B3 and F3

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Knock down player face down or on their back. I use D2 for this setup

D2 dash B3 or F3 as they are waking up, will not work if they tech roll
I hope you don't mind, but I recorded a video for you to visually demonstrate what you are talking about. Does anyone have a list of Bane's moves that cause a hard knockdown? Would be great to find something like this that you can't tech roll out it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Not bad, I guess. Hard knockdown would be his sweep, 22, charge. Those are the practical ones, at least.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Hard knockdowns:
-raging charge, bf1
-ring toss, db1
-body press, dbf3
-b21
-d3
-f1 on an airborne opponent and it will stuff & knockdown some dashing specials like plain Doomsday Venom

I hope you don't mind, but I recorded a video for you to visually demonstrate what you are talking about. Does anyone have a list of Bane's moves that cause a hard knockdown? Would be great to find something like this that you can't tech roll out it.
Thanks, have some more. where you appear on the other side after a double punch

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
That's good stuff. Would be better if you could work it into a combo. Off raw d2, you may be better off going with the guaranteed combo since resetting into b3/f3 won't add too much extra damage. If they're close to the corner it's pretty good because you can get the stage transition.

I think it'll be very useful against smart players, though. The average person won't even know that they got crossed up so there's no conditioning, but against a good player, that'll stick in their mind every time they eat a d2 (which should happen a lot now). Nice find, guys.

Error

DF2+R2
That's good stuff. Would be better if you could work it into a combo. Off raw d2, you may be better off going with the guaranteed combo since resetting into b3/f3 won't add too much extra damage. If they're close to the corner it's pretty good because you can get the stage transition.

I think it'll be very useful against smart players, though. The average person won't even know that they got crossed up so there's no conditioning, but against a good player, that'll stick in their mind every time they eat a d2 (which should happen a lot now). Nice find, guys.
I mean, off a D2 the most you'll get is around 21% (meterless/no venom) while off B3/f3 you get ~30% so I'd say it's worth it.