What's new

Tech Baiting wakeups with dash in Tele

So this is something gimmicky, and somewhat useful if u wanna bait ur opponent out of meter or possibly get a full combo punish, but its not something that should be abused, 4RH dash in teleport, crossover jump.. The reason i say this has a possibility of working is because people know rains tele sucks and some ppl will try to wakeup immediately seeing the teleport but rain will be at enough advantage to crossover jump any incoming attack, just something to throw out if u wanna bait ur opponent to cause loss of meter or other possibilities

EDIT:

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Would canceling the rh itsself into a tele give you the same effect? I myself as a gimmick use late kick into tele into cross over.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Are you saying to do this off of 4RH? Or is that just to show what it is like in the video? Cause youd be dropping a huge combo just to try this setup.

Are you saying to do this off of 4RH? Or is that just to show what it is like in the video? Cause youd be dropping a huge combo just to try this setup.
This is only to bait the use of meter n punish with a full combo if they decide to wake up with anything, this only to be used depending on ur life lead and their meter level. Sometimes why go for a full combo when u know their gonna have meter to break? I rather just throw something like this out every blue moon make them spend meter and have a possibility to still punish and get full combo...

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
good find. This can be done off of any knock down, if you time it right. try doing the same MU Rain Vs Kenshi. down b2 3 ( your knockdown ) and then either dash up and tele, or jump forward and instant air tele. if they don't input there wake up backwards it will whiff and you get another combo. I didn't think it was very Viable since Rain always seem to have at least one bar to eat wake ups, plus I had no way of recording it. glad someone brought this to light though.