What's new

Strategy Bait and Trait

ELC

Scrublord McGee
First and foremost, I apologize if this is already well-known amongst the Aquaman community.

Basically, the jist of this strategy is to wait to activate trait in the middle of hit-confirmed combo, specifically, between the first safe hit and the first unsafe hit, and activate trait while blocking in the appropriate direction.

An example with CW: F112 Cat Dash B3 F3 1F2. Get hit, trait before Cat Dash, and block for full punish.

Another example with Zod: Wraith Grab and Ground Laser pseudo-unblockable. Block Low, trait when the wraith grabs ya and keep blocking low.

Yet another example with Batman: MB hitconfirming into Straight Grapple. Get hit, trait, block the grapple, then From the Deep. Actually his trait seems pretty useless as long as you have yours ready to go.

One more, then I'm done, I swear, this time with Green Lantern: any string into Lift. Get hit, trait, block the lift. As an added bonus, you can also whiff any attack, then trait and block in an attempt to bait out Lift.

Granted, they could always end with safer alternatives in an attempt to bait the bait, but that just adds to Aquaman's survivability due to taking less damage per combo.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
good stuff, if you can, can you give video demo's on how it's done, haahha pleeasse, thanks!