What's new

Tech Background interactable set up Flash edition.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
So let me first say that i didn't find this tech my idea was from laos boy and boricuaheat. the loop set up at 3:20 is mine however since i haven't yet seen it before. anyway just like zataana you can get the hard knock down and get a 50/50 from it and loop it over and over if you know how to do it. and you don't always have to go for over head, you can do a f2 or d1 as well into full combo if you want.

SaJa
AK Harold
BoricuaHeat
Xenrail
LEGEND
AYSAMO
Hellion_96
FCP/EMP SCAR
EMPEROR_THEO
SEV

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Why am I tagged in this? I don't use bottom 10 characters that are barely viable. :coffee:

*Flash community proceeds to have downplayer erection*

Zyphox

Why am I tagged in this? I don't use bottom 10 characters that are barely viable. :coffee:

*Flash community proceeds to have downplayer erection*
oh sorry MR "when superman gets nerfed amma play the flash" aka emperor Freeo. :p

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
So essentially pick a background free stage against the Flash?
Also, I gotta say, the double dash looks like something straight out of the cartoons with him zipping past and hitting the opponent from both angles. Very cool.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Kool stuff man, im sure the flashes of America will start to use these kind of setups when they get tired of just pressuring the shit out of everybody. Are you sure you cant consistently dash into their hitbox as they fall? I've been playing with ambiguous body splash stuff and its all do to being able to easily dash right into the opponent as they fall from the knockdown.

Zyphox

Kool stuff man, im sure the flashes of America will start to use these kind of setups when they get tired of just pressuring the shit out of everybody. Are you sure you cant consistently dash into their hitbox as they fall? I've been playing with ambiguous body splash stuff and its all do to being able to easily dash right into the opponent as they fall from the knockdown.
its hard to do but if i find a way to do it consistently then i will update this post and stuff.