What's new

Back Up level and progress.

Anyone know how to make a backup for the level and the archives unlocks because today my friend who was level 85 went back to level one and i don´t want that happen to me. Thanks for the answers and sorry for my limited english.

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
Levels and archives are saved in your hard drive its not server-sided so if he turned level one he might of deleted his injustice files somehow or it got corrupted.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Best solution is knowing your level means nothing and that you can unlock everything in a day.

He uploaded a image with his level and his actual gt so no, and for us (casuals) level matters so i came here for a possible solution so thanks to the others for the responses

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
am a casual, levels do not matter.
Is all about the injustice mobile game unlocks.
what exactly did he lost?
most of the unlocks come from the mobile game

am a casual, levels do not matter.
Is all about the injustice mobile game unlocks.
what exactly did he lost?
most of the unlocks come from the mobile game
?? He lost all the icons backgrounds and portraits but not from the mobile game, in general and was reset to level 1 again maybe for you level don´t matter thats ok i just wanna know if i get reset how can i recover my level and my unlocks thats all if there isn´t a chance then just say so.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
you won't be able to get it back, unless you do what it requires to unlock the backgrounds/icons.
I have seem a few people with lvl 500+, there probably a hack somewhere in the internet.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
1) get a streak, if youre decent enough a 50 game streak will give you 10x multiplier for an hour.
2) buy an xp multiplier for an hour in te archives.
3) turn off the game time, go to hall of justice in versus and pick flash.
4) to the right where the ceiling car interctable thing is. Hold jump and interactable button the let go. Do this over and over again.
5) get 50 million exp in an hour.