What's new

Tech B3 after j2

perfectghast

Just throw it out, and hope for the best!
I'm not sure if anyone has found this. If timed correctly shazam can do a b3 for a anti air combo if you land a j2. Now Shazam has a long range on his j2 and usually after I connect I go for another j2, 22 xx HM mb b3 and the scaling get too much and they bounce back fast and you can't really do more than 28%. Sorry for the bad quality, but if you get the timing in the b3 after a j2 you can do ji3, HM mb, 112 atlas torpedo and do 38% for one bar, what do you guys think? Useful or not really?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
You can also follow the MB HM with a dash under ambiguous cross up j2 (@pogse reset). Good job on the find I think flash can also do this.

ando1184

Noob
You can also follow the MB HM with a dash under ambiguous cross up j2 (@pogse reset). Good job on the find I think flash can also do this.
Do you have a vid or can you explain this a little better? Sorry im having a hard time understanding what you're saying.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Do you have a vid or can you explain this a little better? Sorry im having a hard time understanding what you're saying.
What I meant is that off the command grab you can set up an ambigious jump that is very hard to see wheter it crosses up or not. It was made by @pogsee in his thread here. http://testyourmight.com/threads/shazam-hm-mb-resets.36747/

What makes it a viable alternative is that the command grab is done late so less damage is sacrificed for the reset.