What's new

Question B22 Whiffing??

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
I've noticed quite a lot lately that sometimes against catwoman and the joker, B22 completely whiffs at certain distances... Has anyone ever noticed that? It's happened to me a lot and sometimes i've gotten completely blown up for it.

They really need to fix his mids. it almost feels like that in some match ups all he can use is F2 and D1 smh.
B22 F21, 11, 21 12 need to be true mids.

redeyes

Button Masher
dude same thing happens to me when i play superman

sometimes from a certain distance f23 whiffs completely. i mean i know im full screen but it shouldnt completely whiff.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
dude same thing happens to me when i play superman

sometimes from a certain distance f23 whiffs completely. i mean i know im full screen but it shouldnt completely whiff.
O/10 troll definitely need to step it up for future efforts

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
I've noticed quite a lot lately that sometimes against catwoman and the joker, B22 completely whiffs at certain distances... Has anyone ever noticed that? It's happened to me a lot and sometimes i've gotten completely blown up for it.

They really need to fix his mids. it almost feels like that in some match ups all he can use is F2 and D1 smh.
B22 F21, 11, 21 12 need to be true mids.
I've had it whiff against Killer Frost, Green Lantern and Raven while they were crouching as well. It seems like all the small guys can crouch it somewhere around max range, where it should be hitting them with the tip, but instead both hits just goes through them. As I'm sure you know, the f3 part also whiffs on a fairly large number of characters when they are crouching.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
I've had it whiff against Killer Frost, Green Lantern and Raven while they were crouching as well. It seems like all the small guys can crouch it somewhere around max range, where it should be hitting them with the tip, but instead both hits just goes through them. As I'm sure you know, the f3 part also whiffs on a fairly large number of characters when they are crouching.
yeah i've seen the F3 whiff, and when that happens sometimes your special move doesn't get dialed it and it can mess you up pretty hard.

Hiltzy85

I'm THAT fast
yeah i've seen the F3 whiff, and when that happens sometimes your special move doesn't get dialed it and it can mess you up pretty hard.
If the last hit of b22f3 whiffs, your special never comes out, and flash is actually punishable. The biggest problem with it is that it isn't even consistent. The last hit whiffs on Green Lantern when he crouches midscreen (but not in the corner), and the last hit whiffs on Black Adam in the corner (but not midscreen). As far as I can tell, it always whiffs on Killer Frost and Lobo regardless of positioning.