What's new

B21f2 ,njp to kiss

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I've been using b+21 a lot less lately after jump-in. I could be wrong but 114 jails. Fox, B+21 jail?
blocking the jump in punch jails them standing for the entire string, if they block the JIP low then they get hit mid and will go into full combo.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
Yeah I got all that, I just could have sworn I attempted a B+21 off a jump in and ate an upperCage before the first hit came out. Probably playing for too long, started seeing things. For some reason I got super cautious after that and started sticking to 114 MS. I'll go back to it, I'm probably denying myself good damage.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Was just messing around with this for the first time, but what does it for me is inputting the dash 'as' you land and the kiss when shes fully planted on the ground if that makes sense.

Also I noticed dash 2kiss seems to hit every time and does 3% more damage than dash kiss. Is there a reason to why this is avoided? Literally just picked her up so have read pretty much nothing but this thread. Sorry if it's explained somewhere else

Edit: it might not be more damage through the full combo but is 2-4% more up to the cartwheel depending on where you stop or drop the combo. I, for the life of me, cannot get b21f2 after that cartwheel lol

Definitely seems to lose the extra %. ending the combo with an uppercut after the cartwheel leaves it at only +1%, but it does seem easier to land than a naked kiss

f2kiss seems even easier to land
ive been using 2 into kiss after the njp instead of njp dash kiss also...so easy works everytime

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
ive been using 2 into kiss after the njp instead of njp dash kiss also...so easy works everytime
I still haven't tried it. I'm partial to the original when I have the chance to bust it out. I'm wondering...according to that original post about 2xxkiss, does the rest of the combo scale differently? And 2 hits kind of low...can you just walk forward instead of dash. I couldn't see a need to dash immediately after the NJP since the 2 will pass under the opponent. My phrasing is terrible, I'm just trying to work this out in my head.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
I still haven't tried it. I'm partial to the original when I have the chance to bust it out. I'm wondering...according to that original post about 2xxkiss, does the rest of the combo scale differently? And 2 hits kind of low...can you just walk forward instead of dash. I couldn't see a need to dash immediately after the NJP since the 2 will pass under the opponent. My phrasing is terrible, I'm just trying to work this out in my head.
it doesnt scale bad..i get like 1 to 2 % less i believe when adding the 2xkiss after njp...i do jip, b21f2, , njp, 2xkiss, divekick, 2,1 cartwheel, 1,1, 112 for 44% i think maybe 1% less or more.. its much easier adding the 2xkiss...it doesnt look like the 2 connects but it does and it cancels into kiss quicker than her other standing normals

I am having this problem. If I just stand there the 2 wiffs. If I wait until they fall the two hits but the kiss wiffs. Walking forward didn't change the outcome. Either I'm doing it wrong or the timing is just as difficult as the original combo.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
I am having this problem. If I just stand there the 2 wiffs. If I wait until they fall the two hits but the kiss wiffs. Walking forward didn't change the outcome. Either I'm doing it wrong or the timing is just as difficult as the original combo.
you have to quick dash into 2 after the njp just like the combo w.o the 2xkiss...its just easier to land with the 2...keep tryin it took me a few times at first to get the timing ...now its easy