What's new

Tech B2 Lasso Grab MB Damage Conundrum

Glass Sword

Nobody
I was playing through one of the 20 different arcade modes to sate my completion isn't nature when I did b2 lasso grab meter burn...
This combo does 20% which is not bad. However I have found randomly this gives you 25%. This is not due to the debuff from lasso grab as I have had it happen at the start of the match.
The damage really is inconsistent playing around in practice mode without the debuff I get 20 or 25%. With it I'll get 24 or 27%

Akromaniac27 posted this a while back on MKU.
I think he said it's a 50/50 occasion.

If you get the higher damage output, you inflict more damage on the enemy for a little while.

If you get the lower damage output, they inflict less damage on you for a little while.

Glass Sword

Nobody

If you get the higher damage output, you inflict more damage on the enemy for a little while.

If you get the lower damage output, they inflict less damage on you for a little while.
When you get lower damage you don't inflict less damage you inflict the same damage. It does not matter either way since the only situation I see this mattering is if you do the tog dive punch in corner as a cross up and meter burn it for some cheap damage.
The debuff last like 3 seconds anyway not really worth the bar.

When you get lower damage you don't inflict less damage you inflict the same damage. It does not matter either way since the only situation I see this mattering is if you do the tog dive punch in corner as a cross up and meter burn it for some cheap damage.
The debuff last like 3 seconds anyway not really worth the bar.
You are not reading what I said.

I said if you get the lower damage, the ENEMY inflicts less damage on you.
To clarify it further.

Higher damage = More offense for you.
Lower damage = More defense for you.

Glass Sword

Nobody
You are not reading what I said.

I said if you get the lower damage, the ENEMY inflicts less damage on you.
To clarify it further.

Higher damage = More offense for you.
Lower damage = More defense for you.
My bad. Well good to know the in game description is lies since it says it will do both not one or the other.

My bad. Well good to know the in game description is lies since it says it will do both not one or the other.
Do you really expect to believe what the in game data tells you? Afterall, hidden moves not listed and frame data were wrong (some still are).

Kappa.

lol

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?

Yeah it is a 50/50 thing. I'll link the video for it asap that shows you how to know which it is before the damage even comes out. And in reply to the following comments saying its a waste of a bar, its really meant for her corner game, which this does help out big time