What's new

Question B2 1 juggle combos?

Vagrant

Noob
Hey guys, Sektor recently got the bump from second to main for me and I've been working on upgrading my combos.

I've been having someissues with b2 1 juggle after teleport combos.

12b1 jk tu b21 12 FB is hit or miss for me

b3 4 tu b21 b2 flameburner is hella hard as well

But the one that is really killing me is the njp dash b21 b34........ combo

I noticed theres kind of a sweet spot of when to hit with the b2 1.

Is there a certain spot they need to be in the air for it to work? Like some sort of visual indicator of when to hit the b2 1?

Any feedback is greatly apreciated as always

T Rex power!!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Hey guys, Sektor recently got the bump from second to main for me and I've been working on upgrading my combos.

I've been having someissues with b2 1 juggle after teleport combos.

b3 4 tu b21 b2 flameburner is hella hard as well

But the one that is really killing me is the njp dash b21 b34........ combo

I noticed theres kind of a sweet spot of when to hit with the b2 1.

Is there a certain spot they need to be in the air for it to work? Like some sort of visual indicator of when to hit the b2 1?

Any feedback is greatly apreciated as always

T Rex power!!
k for the njp do njp tele b21 b34 tele , the 12b1 wont work try 12b1 f4 jump kick tele b34 tele ,, b34 is a bit tricky try goin for b34 tele f4 f43 tele
each combo finished wit regular tele gets a free up rocket

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
k for the njp do njp tele b21 b34 tele , the 12b1 wont work try 12b1 f4 jump kick tele b34 tele ,, b34 is a bit tricky try goin for b34 tele f4 f43 tele
I just do 12b1, f43 tele, b34 tele
and b34 tele, f43 tele.
I should upgrade to yours, didn't even know it was possible. Thanks!
The only time i do the b21 combos is off of b2 tele, 21 tele, or naked/instant air tele.
These are the only really consistent setups for me because you can just input b21 as soon as you land from the teleport and it should land every time.
So yea, i'd stay away from the other ones because it's really strict and ambiguous as to when you should input the b21. If you're playing online then forget it.

NKZero

Noob
Vagrant unless in the corner, the B34-TU-B21-B34 combo is almost impossible so don't bother with that. Off 12B1 i do 12B1-F4-JK-TU-B34-TU/EX TU etc etc. The one you posted is a little inconsistent and tricky.

Off a NJP I also do the F4-JK-TU-B34 etc. but as someone posted above you can do NJP-TU-B21-B34 etc.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Don't do that one. It's too inconsistent. Stick with the easier combo: 12b1 - f4, 3 / tu >> 1, 2 missile setup or however you want to end it.

b3, 4 / tu > b2, 1 >> 1, 2 missile setup. (NO B2 INTO BURNER. PERIOD.)

The only other time you should use b21 in combos is after a teleport uppercut.

LEGEND

YES!
here are my bnbs:

B34-TU (Hold forward for a moment) B21, 12-Flame (or other enders)

12B1, F4, JK-TU, B21 <-- ect (i like this one because its slow paced, giving me more time to decide on any gimmicks, meter usage or stage position)

B2-Tu, B21, B21 <-- ect

i tend to not use meter in my combos unless i need to take the life lead or finish off a round, i find Sektor's meter better suited for breakers and Safe setups. Basically i'd rather have more opportunities for damage than have slightly more damage on the few you'd usually get

Vagrant unless in the corner, the B34-TU-B21-B34 combo is almost impossible so don't bother with that.
Its not hard at all really, the real problem is that the timing is character dependent. I had a list somewhere for the characters it was consistent on but i guess it got lots in the server crash

I'll try and find my written copy somewhere and post it later

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
T Rex power!!
Hold Up! ! !

I kan't believe I never saw this thread..

The first kombo is more than viable. It's my go to BnB..

For the low, I do B3 4, Tele, B2 1, Dash, 1 2 Flamethrower. Less character dependency. I feel like the low starter's harder kombos are more character dependent than the other ones.

The 1 2 B1, NJP, Dash, B2 1, B3 4 I actually figured out after hours of practicing a while back. I've been meaning to get to you guys on that.

It's actually Stance Specific believe it or not. I figured it out when I realized I kould only do it on one side. If jumping over a person didn't switch stances sometimes I would probably use it, but it feels like too much work to calculate that, spacing, and other things. Plus the kombo feels like the hardest kombo ever.

It does 48% with meter (no jip) so it's the most damaging kombo I've seen with the 1 2 B1 starter.

Alternatively I was thinking of practicing up on 1 2 B1, iatp, B2 1, B3 4, Ex Tele, B2 Flamethrower. For the less stance specific, 1% less damage at 47% (no jip).

Edit: I talk about the game assuming you play offline. Online I am worse than garbage and kan't even do the simplest kombo..