What's new

b+1 NDC, B+1 NDC ...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
hello, i'm trying to rise the bar of my actual kabal's level and trying to get this concistent.
The problem is, i can only do one time.

How did you guys beat the Negative Edge of: NDC + B+1 + NDC?
if i press Back twices the gas blast will come out?

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I think, this is his easiest NDC-move.
Just do B+1, F+4, Cancel, B+1, F+4, Cancel , ...

Some people suggest not to let go block after pressing B+block... however I prefer doing it the way mentioned above. You got to be fast though, otherwise you lose frames.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I think, this is his easiest NDC-move.
Just do B+1, F+4, Cancel, B+1, F+4, Cancel , ...

Some people suggest not to let go block after pressing B+block... however I prefer doing it the way mentioned above. You got to be fast though, otherwise you lose frames.
Do i have to press (1) right after i press and quickly release bock?

Cause everytime i canceled and imeditatly input B+1 the gas blast was activated.

Wait, what? Are you talking about the block string?

If you are, really you just have to be consistent and practice it. Don't get mad when you fuck up. It's gonna happen. B1~ndc b1~ndc and mix it up sometimes with b12 ndc etc.

If your not talking about the block string, do b1 ndc 2 f+4. That's the easiest to do with a BnB.

Idk wtf your talking about other then that then lol.

Skitzo

Noob
He's talking about doing a b1 ndc in his pressure. So lets say b12 ndc b1ndc. Which case you do have to let go & press b1 immediately when the dash cancel animation finishes

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey Guys, thanks for the tips, i tried today and worked on it for at least 3 hours, and managed to make some progress.

Indeed Holding Block wasn't helping, so i turtle the cancel and imediatly pressed 1 after i tap the block button, due the buffering it read b1. Then F+4 came in play.
I managed to get 3 with an average rithym, not too freakin fast, and not too slow, giving enough room for the NDC before canceling.

Still Challenging though but felt great. Now i will practice until i not getting it wrong, my fingers are a bit hurt for today.

Lulzlou

Noob
I managed to get 3 with an average rithym, not too freakin fast, and not too slow, giving enough room for the NDC before canceling.
You are making it too hard for yourself. Yes you can learn that way but there is easier ways to do it.
Instead of doing b1 over and over, try doing F3(2)~ndc into b1~ndc or B12~ndc into b1~ndc.
Learn the timing of it before you try to do the same one over and over. You wouldn't focus on b1~ndc only mid match anyway.

The way do it after any ndc is hold back and press one when the timing is correct. Then I do bf4, its easier for me to do it that way. When I start pressure with b1 I just do b1 f4

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You are making it too hard for yourself. Yes you can learn that way but there is easier ways to do it.
Instead of doing b1 over and over, try doing F3(2)~ndc into b1~ndc or B12~ndc into b1~ndc.
Learn the timing of it before you try to do the same one over and over. You wouldn't focus on b1~ndc only mid match anyway.

The way do it after any ndc is hold back and press one when the timing is correct. Then I do bf4, its easier for me to do it that way. When I start pressure with b1 I just do b1 f4
lol, i'm not by any means new to kabal hahahaha.

I can do any other block string pretty well, but somehow i never tried this one before, so i preffer to learn them invididually to randomize on block strings ^^

but yeah, i will try to use b1~ndc into another blocks strings as well, this is where i will see if i can pull it of with no problems during a match ^^ Thanks again.:REO

Lulzlou

Noob
lol, i'm not by any means new to kabal hahahaha.

I can do any other block string pretty well, but somehow i never tried this one before, so i preffer to learn them invididually to randomize on block strings ^^

but yeah, i will try to use b1~ndc into another blocks strings as well, this is where i will see if i can pull it of with no problems during a match ^^ Thanks again.:REO
Oh my bad <_< I still don't know everyone yet.
But good luck dude

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
I'm having trouble with this. Second one doesn't come out, also, if I use it mixed with others it doesn't come out. If I start with B1, NDC it works no problem, but if I add another one, the dash doesn't come out. I've tried holding back after canceling the dash, then doing F4. I can get it once in about 15 times, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
You are probably inputting f4 too late or canceling the dash too early.
I've tried inputting it faster, still get nothing, also tried not canceling the dash just to see if it comes out, but it doesn't.

EDIT: Think I found what you mean by canceling the dash too early. Think I've figured it out now. Thanks.

Lulzlou

Noob
Yep, exactly what I was doing. Thanks to Lulzlou, I figured out that my problem was canceling the dash too early. Got it down now :)
I just saw this

What I meant before by canceling the dash too early is holding back+block right away. The way I do NDC is I tap back+block at the cancel point. Its not hard to get used to at all. For me to just tap it than holding it.

Also for the b1~ndc,b1~ndc, I hold back and tap block.

Nick Louckes

Lets see what you're made of!
hello, i'm trying to rise the bar of my actual kabal's level and trying to get this concistent.
The problem is, i can only do one time.

How did you guys beat the Negative Edge of: NDC + B+1 + NDC?
if i press Back twices the gas blast will come out?
you need to hold back afterwards so... on the D-pad it would be> back > back forward > Back HOLD > back forward > back HOLD. and so on