What's new

AYOOO

goodone

Noob
What's up?

Just bought mk9 about 4 days ago and hoping to start learning how to not suck. I'm a pretty competitive person, from sports to video games. I've played a few games competitively (WoW, SSBB, splinter cell CT) and hoping to get into the mk and fighting game scene. So far im digging raiden but definitely have a ton to learn. If anyone who thinks they play a really good raiden wants to help me out my gamertag is dannyglover9090.

Im always surprised how friendly fighting game communities are compared to WoW haha,
hopefully ill be making a name for myself soon.

seeya around dawgs

SZSR

Champion
It's cool you've been competitive, but how do you play Chaos Theory competitively? My brother and I played the crap out of the coop and single player stories, but was there online?

And yeah, we're friendly, there's enough jerks in the world and we're not in the running to make ourselves part of those ranks.

Well just visit around the Raiden forums for tips and strategies, if you need them and I almost forgot, Welcome to TYM!;)

goodone

Noob
haha dude if you never played splinter cell online you totally missed out, some of the most fun ive had playing a game. I guess it wasnt the most competitive because there werent any tourneys or anything but I did end up being like top 5 for a while.

thanks for al the info too!