What's new

Axe should be unbreakable

I will admit, I have no idea why Sonya's leg grab cannot be breakered. I mean, it's an attack that makes physical contact with the opponent...and even regular throws can be breakered, but air throws cannot...

UGH. That's a downside to playing Mortal Kombat: almost no logic is involved.

As for the subject of Nightwolf, I don't really see what changes he would need. L0rdoftheFLY, haven't you been very successful with this character in recent tournies? It's what you're known for.
Leg grab is unbreakable because you'd be punching her in the vagina, and NRS just can't have that xD

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I will admit, I have no idea why Sonya's leg grab cannot be breakered. I mean, it's an attack that makes physical contact with the opponent...and even regular throws can be breakered, but air throws cannot...

UGH. That's a downside to playing Mortal Kombat: almost no logic is involved.

As for the subject of Nightwolf, I don't really see what changes he would need. L0rdoftheFLY, haven't you been very successful with this character in recent tournies? It's what you're known for.
True but he doesn't do well against the highest tier characters making him almost useless as a main in a major tourney. It's an uphill battle all the way.

Who lands an ex lightning right next to them in choke range? It can happen but it's not likely and it's two meter and only useful at the end of a match in the final round.

The best unbreakable is jip f2 eh lightning choke.
If I recall correctly Kitana and Cyrax unbreakable combo both require meter to make them work. I know Kitana can only use 1 iaf and 1 ground fan in an unbreakable combo, unless she breaks out an EX Fan to keep it going. Something like Fan Lift, iaf, ground fan, ia EX fan dash cancelled ground fan, and loop until they are dead or you run out of meter. Now I would be totally fine with ax being unbreakerable as long as you can't land UMK3 style 4 ax combos. I think then everyone would agree that HE DOESN'T NEED IT.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
If I recall correctly Kitana and Cyrax unbreakable combo both require meter to make them work. I know Kitana can only use 1 iaf and 1 ground fan in an unbreakable combo, unless she breaks out an EX Fan to keep it going. Something like Fan Lift, iaf, ground fan, ia EX fan dash cancelled ground fan, and loop until they are dead or you run out of meter. Now I would be totally fine with ax being unbreakerable as long as you can't land UMK3 style 4 ax combos. I think then everyone would agree that HE DOESN'T NEED IT.
He needs it. Lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea that would be Kool if it were. Fucking sindels scream is breakable lololololol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk