What's new

Awesome-looking indie game: Cuphead

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Holy crap, that actually really creeped me out!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
YES YES YES YES YES I HAD MENTIONED THIS A HELL OF A LOT. Not even trolling when I say I'm more hype for this than MKX.

I love how it looks like the old Disney cartoons, the animation is just cool in a way I can't describe lol

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The stun animation of Big Blue Ball Guy (we can refer to him as BBBG for short) is the most awesome thing. He's definitely my favourite character...I mean, new main :DOGE

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I've watched the gameplay and I still don't understand why everyone is losing their shit over this...

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I've watched the gameplay and I still don't understand why everyone is losing their shit over this...
It's not for everyone, but the game is GORGEOUS to look at and its tack sharp to play, it just *feels* good. Its mostly a boss rush with genuinely fun and interesting bosses that aren't just bullet sponges, set in the above mentioned BEAUTIFUL world. It has a well tuned difficulty curve for those who like that kind of thing.. Its tough, like, infuriatingly so, but you rarely feel like the game was unfair.. You usually just fucked up and could have played it better..

All in all the game has a unique look and feel, and under that, its just a really really good game.