What's new

Atlanta Battle And Brew tournament 11.10.11 7pm

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
We're expecting 30+ (size of Canada cup ) people at atlanta's second Battle and Brew tournament

All info can be fond at battleandbrew.com

Atl_redd is confirmed as well as lord of the fly, pig of the hut, beeneeweenees, beerguyed, clint the beast, Jimmy Von vitti and Atl_batman as well as cyusstrike

Stream: www.twitch.tv/funkyp

PLEASE TUNE IN FOR FIRST HAND FINAL ROUND INFO

This is a MK exclusive tourney

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Excellent news.
Not only am I off thursday, but my lady will be distracted by the Vampire Diaries, so it'll be brewskis and southern violence on stream for Box. Yay.

X-RAY BEER

Pig Of The Hut

I forgot to mention this will get/be hype!!!

In the conclusion of tourney our beer chugging contest will happen again

And there will not be a beer chug again from me during xray because of the following:

It was te kiss of death for me, I was up 2-0 in winners finals chugged a beer mid xray (impressively) lost 3-2 post beer. :(

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I forgot to mention this will get/be hype!!!

In the conclusion of tourney our beer chugging contest will happen again

And there will not be a beer chug again from me during xray because of the following:

It was te kiss of death for me, I was up 2-0 in winners finals chugged a beer mid xray (impressively) lost 3-2 post beer. :(
Yeah you did :(...it was like the Babality jinx.

But it was a solid chug nonetheless. Lol.

AK Toxic

Graphic Designer
Processing hype [//////////////// ]
This is gunna be sick. I'm going to be there for sure. I hope I'm ready :U

Dude you gotta come

these are some of my fav tourneys with some of the turn outs
Still trying to work the magic with the Wife-e - Of course you should know by now she wears the pants in the relationship lol or at least I let her believe so :)
On the plus side, I now own a XBOX and PS3 Fight Stick and have been known for a good beer chug from time to time.

AK BeerGuyEd

Apprentice
Still trying to work the magic with the Wife-e - Of course you should know by now she wears the pants in the relationship lol or at least I let her believe so :)
On the plus side, I now own a XBOX and PS3 Fight Stick and have been known for a good beer chug from time to time.
Jack keep working that magic man. Glad to see you are now setup for any system. See you tonight.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
good shit tonight fellas, not gonna bother with a separate thread for this

1) Clint the Beast
2) ATL_Tom Brady (ATL_Redd)
3) BEENEEWEENEES

luv you motherfuckers! see yall at tension pulse!

Pig Of The Hut

Clint is PRIMED for NEC

Beeneeweenees being the only one to beat him last night

Clint went 6-2 against redd