What's new

Ashrah - Party Demon Skin available now - FREE

Scott Naylor

Comments

Just an FYI that the alt. palette that comes with this skin, entitled 'Absolution Ball', is bugged (at least on PS5) and doesn't actually display the hat when the fight begins, very annoying.

Last edited:
Just an FYI that the alt. palette that comes with this skin, entitled 'Absolution Ball', is bugged (at least on PS5) and doesn't actually display the hat when the fight begins, very annoying.
I only tried her in practice mode and this doesn't seem to be happening on my PS5 with this skin. I am in North America though. Ur in Europe right? not sure if that matters or something. Regardless...I do like this Absolution Ball skin. It is probably the closest update to her original look. Dark Hair, White Hat. Gold belts and sash, etc. This is one of those skins that should have been out earlier. I'm not a big fan of her default/new design. Still kinda shocked we have not had more klassic skins released. still no female MK2/UMK3 skins which would have looked amazing on Kitana/Mileena/Tanya. It also seems odd to me that MK3 kung lao skin kameo has bigger pecs than MK3 sub zero. lol. I digress. they may have fixed the ashrah glitch?

I only tried her in practice mode and this doesn't seem to be happening on my PS5 with this skin. I am in North America though. Ur in Europe right? not sure if that matters or something. Regardless...I do like this Absolution Ball skin. It is probably the closest update to her original look. Dark Hair, White Hat. Gold belts and sash, etc. This is one of those skins that should have been out earlier. I'm not a big fan of her default/new design. Still kinda shocked we have not had more klassic skins released. still no female MK2/UMK3 skins which would have looked amazing on Kitana/Mileena/Tanya. It also seems odd to me that MK3 kung lao skin kameo has bigger pecs than MK3 sub zero. lol. I digress. they may have fixed the ashrah glitch?
I’ll have a test in other modes later when I get home, it was certainly an issue in local 1v1 fights still as of this lunchtime though, and weird it only affects that one specific palette. I’m in the UK if that could be part of whatever is causing the bug?

The whole lack of legacy skins is ridiculous in this game though, especially for kameos. They could make a killing, the guys over at Nexus Mods are doing their job for them on the PC version, some amazing skins there that show how much potential there is. The latest Frost and Sub Zero skin mods from Onslaught and MKX respectively look absolutely incredible.

@Shania Twain so I did a bit of experimenting, the hat does NOT disappear in Practice mode, but does in Local Versus. The pre-fight dialogue is also not-skippable in Local Versus when this skin is equipped so I'm guessing it's tied to that somehow (given that Practice mode does not have pre-fight dialogue).

It also does NOT disappear in Invasions, so this only seems to affect Local Versus.

Practice:

Local Versus:

Last edited:
Further update - after going into all the other modes where the hat loads and then back into Local Versus, it seems to fix itself (most of the time).