What's new

Video/Tutorial Aris of Avoiding the Puddle Deathstroke tutorial.

I watched this yesterday, it was funny as hell lol. I also believe he spoke about the how he feels about the rules for stage picking to, but I'm not sure if he uploaded it yet.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Lol this video is great. It's actually very informative, and this guy is hilarious. I love how he practically discovers some combos as he makes the video. I actually want to try that J3 > 123 vortex I learned.

And that F23 visual bug lol. PATCH IT!!

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Aris does the best tutorials in my opinion. I have been a long time fan of his. He was a strong Smoke player too. He is mad funny too.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Quote from the the video:
Aris: "...90% of the time if you're doing well you'll be shooting guns, but there is a small fraction of the time where you have to fight."

Exactly, 10% of the time you have to fight in the fighting game if you play Deathstroke. The man speak the truth....:tonyt.

Did you take my post seriously?
No Kappa face, no hashtag, no capital letters, no italic, no fonts or color, no phonetics, no rhythm, no flow, no nothing. That was amateurish at best sir, 0/10 would not read again.

Are you tired of being taken so seriously online? Are you tired of having to explain to people that you weren't really being serious back there? Do you want more people to notice you and like your posts? Well then listen up kiddo because this offer is for you. If you pay me 15$ I will personally teach you how to be truly sarcastic online. And for 30$ I will send you a copy of this book as extra:

"Almost as good as PL's personal Injustice training"
-Hitoshura

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
The only thing I really noticed he got wrong was with Machine Gun chip (around 1%), which actually is less than the chip from his regular gun shots (3%). Of course, he already said MG was useless, which I totally agree with, so that doesn't really change anything.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
The only thing I really noticed he got wrong was with Machine Gun chip (around 1%), which actually is less than the chip from his regular gun shots (3%). Of course, he already said MG was useless, which I totally agree with, so that doesn't really change anything.
Did he specifically say MG is MORE chip? I thought he was referring to the fact that it was harder to avoid since you cant duck it and it's harder to jump over. With quick fire or low fire, you still have to decide where your opponent is going to be if you want to chip them.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Did he specifically say MG is MORE chip? I thought he was referring to the fact that it was harder to avoid since you cant duck it and it's harder to jump over. With quick fire or low fire, you still have to decide where your opponent is going to be if you want to chip them.
I don't believe he straight-up said it did more chip, but he did imply that was the case. I could be wrong, but that was what I got out of it, and it's honestly not a big enough deal to run through the 51-minute video to find out for sure.