What's new

Aris' (ATP) Solo Podcast # 21, "preparing for tournaments and what really matters"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In sole mode with the West Coast personality, Aris from Avoiding the Puddle, join him as he goes in to an in-depth discussion concerning preparing for tournaments and what really matters. He discusses what it really comes down to and the many, many factors that come in to play. Coming from a tournament veteran, this is especially great information for newer tournament players.

He mentions the West Coast Injustice scene many times and states that "Super Arcade" isn't doing the greatest and to please support it if you're from the area of Walnut, California. https://www.facebook.com/SuperArcade

Some language is NSFW* (not suitable for work)

Attachments

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
LMAO. 22 mins in Aris talks about his constipation during MK9 pools and how he wants to kill tom brady because hes constipated.

this is too good

chugfat

Kwan Doa Crow
Even for all the shit that he was involved in with the "mainstream" gaming news, Aris was the person that got me interested in the fighting game community in the first place. The pizza place analogy towards the local arcade scene is so true. Eventually my local arcade became a once or twice a year venture to go play Time Crisis, and before I knew it it closed down. Even though I was a kid at that time, you don't know what you got till its gone.