What's new

Tech Ares - Ambiguous cross-up off a D3 ender

InFlames

dead

Not sure if this was known(it probably is). This isn't anything big. I just decided to post since Ares' doesn't have that many setups after ending combos.

The general setup is (combo), d2, d3. d2 gives it the right positioning for a j3 and j2 to land in opposite sides. It's also safe against most wake-ups(slides, charges, etc)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I use this alot, got blown up for talking about it awhile ago, I love it

ryublaze

Noob
Should this be the go-to combo ender for Ares' combos? I've been doing regular combos ending with projectile and no setup cuz the only other setup I know is MB godsmack but those are super gimmicky.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Should this be the go-to combo ender for Ares' combos? I've been doing regular combos ending with projectile and no setup cuz the only other setup I know is MB godsmack but those are super gimmicky.
Not to me, it is MU dependable and is only really good following a b2,3 after launcher or a raw b2, 3 in pressure, characters like WW, DS, great wus blow her up no matter which way the opponent iputs it

4x4lo8o

Noob
The other ender you should probably be using is 3d2~invis or 3d2~teleport. It's not really a set up, but it safely gives you the positioning you want and gives the opponent something to deal with at the end of your combos. You can go from either the teleport or the invis into a MB GS, you can from invis into zoning, you can mix up which side you teleport on and then do a high/low mix up, etc. 3d2 is my standard combo ender for that reason, it's just really versatile