What's new

Arcade stick on PC questions

madDog

Noob
Do all arcade sticks get recognized by PC, or do you gotta have specific PC support, like most Qanba sticks have, for example ?

I heard that the LT, RT inputs are not supported well on PC, if you a get xbox version of an arcade stick. Works fine if you choose a ps3 model... Is this true ? Does anyone use an xbox 360 stick on pc with mkx, or other games and can say anything about this ?

I`m asking because i wonna buy qanba q1 for pc, and i would rather buy the 360/PC version, because the 360 drivers are fully supported on PC, displays the buttons properly for games supporting xbox controllers on PC.

justim

Shingo Kick!
I don't know if any Xbox sticks work with pc properly. I've tried my Xbox one atrox a 360 mad cats and a hori stick and all 3 had issues with lt and rt not wit working but our ps3 chunli stick worked fine.

Euph0nic

Purple Glowy Stuff
I can't do the cool tutorial thread for you because i'm lazy and uninvested, but you'll need to mod your stick for pc unless it was sold as a pc stick. some xbox stuff works because xbox/windows get along.

MC Cthulhu PCB mod is what you will need. +Wirecutters, mini flathead, some other junk like i said im lazy but i did it already.

MK has never been heavy on stick enthusiasts, head over to [the other fg that uses sticks fo sho site] and they have about 40 different stick compatibility threads.

edit: phrasing