What's new

Arcade Stick Help

I have a Madcatz SSF4 TE for the PS3. I now play on xbox, with occasional PS3 play.
I'm in need of opinions on either buying a completely new TE/cheap yet effective Arcade Stick. Or getting it dual modded(I have no idea who to go to for that.. and if you can link me to a place or help me with dual modding it myself, that would be appreciated)

Thank you for your time.
~Hound

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I have a Madcatz SSF4 TE for the PS3. I now play on xbox, with occasional PS3 play.
I'm in need of opinions on either buying a completely new TE/cheap yet effective Arcade Stick. Or getting it dual modded(I have no idea who to go to for that.. and if you can link me to a place or help me with dual modding it myself, that would be appreciated)

Thank you for your time.
~Hound
Dual mod is best since you only need 1 stick for all tournaments.

Dual mod is best since you only need 1 stick for all tournaments.
I figured.. I do want to mod the TE, ya know, with all black. Some smoke grey buttons and ball. dayum sexXxy. :3
Now just where to go for that. I don't live anywhere near someone. So either shipping it to someone, or doing it myself. I've read up a bit and apparantly need to buy a cheap pad for the guts, some wire, and some experience with soldering. Any help?

~Hound

gummo

Can We Mod It? Yes, We Can!
I'm a stick modder over on SRK. If you want to get it dual modded I could do it, along with other mods too like changing out the buttons like you mentioned.

I'm a stick modder over on SRK. If you want to get it dual modded I could do it, along with other mods too like changing out the buttons like you mentioned.
Thanks. ^_^ I tried checking out your website but my computer kept detecting a virus.
~Hound