What's new

Video/Tutorial Aquaman combo guide

madefok

Fred
Hi,

this is my first video created for Injustice: Gods Among Us.

I thought it would be useful to compile all the combos i discovered both
on TestYourMight.com and by myself so it would serve as an easy to find all-in-one combo guide.

I tried to keep them as simple as possible while doing the most damage.

Anyway, i take suggestions on what was missing on this video (possible combos)
and i'll try to add it to my next one, possibly with corner combos and interactables. :)

Enjoy.

madefok

Fred
Are the b2, db1, 22 combos viable online?
Ive tried to use them put for some reason the 22 never comes out on time.
Yes, they are actually more viable online than most of the [2, 2, FTD, b+1, 2, FTD, MB, ...] combos.
And they're great because you can catch a lot of people of guard being an OVERHEAD attack followed by a LOW attack. :)

But, you gotta have at least 3 BARS of connection on most of the combos.

With less than that, you have to preemptively input the [2, 2] or [b+1, 2] when hitting the juggling part of the combos. Kinda of a bummer.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Very nice vid.the only 1 I can think of that's missing is the b123 mb ground tridant,b2,scoop,f2 1&3 one.

madefok

Fred
Very nice vid.the only 1 I can think of that's missing is the b123 mb ground tridant,b2,scoop,f2 1&3 one.
Tnx. Yeah, i tried this combo and it only does 37%.
It's a cool looking combo, but, even its variations only go so far as 38% max (with a [..., 3, Trident Toss] ender).

Maybe with a corner setup it does better damage.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Tnx. Yeah, i tried this combo and it only does 37%.
It's a cool looking combo, but, even its variations only go so far as 38% max (with a [..., 3, Trident Toss] ender).

Maybe with a corner setup it does better damage.
37% is pretty good still,I like it because it can catch people off guard,they block the b12 try and do something and the b3 hits them.its ur most damaging option if the b3 happens to hit.