What's new

Aquaman Beginner Tutorial by TS|MCZ|Sabin

Sabin

Elder God
Hope everyone is enjoying their release of Injustice! It seems like most people have came to the same conclusion I have when I tested the game - that Injustice is awesome! Of course, I'll keep the content rolling to teach people how to play - this time I did a beginner tutorial on Aquaman (~14 mins long.) Same deal, I cover his special moves, cover a few of his strings and his trait. It's definitely enough to fast track anyone who's interested in playing Aquaman. Check out the video after the break!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Good shit Sabin

I like to mix up with either

b2u3 22 trident MB 22 scoop slam f2 1+3 ender and put up the parry afterward for wakeups

or I can start with b12 and finish with some of the enders on the video

Sabin

Elder God
Good shit Sabin

I like to mix up with either

b2u3 22 trident MB 22 scoop slam f2 1+3 ender and put up the parry afterward for wakeups

or I can start with b12 and finish with some of the enders on the video
Cool thanks I'll give some of that a try

yup the best finisher in terms of damage and stability i could come up with is f2 1+3
aquaman is well balanced in offence and defence as said in the video,he's got great potential.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So everyone keeps talking about this crazy good anti-air he has, but I'm hearing so many things. Which move is it? d+2? His standard uppercut launcher?

Great vid, btw. Very helpful.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
So everyone keeps talking about this crazy good anti-air he has, but I'm hearing so many things. Which move is it? d+2? His standard uppercut launcher?

Great vid, btw. Very helpful.
Yes d2. Trident is great too, but in the particular section of the video he was talking about d2.