What's new

Question Aqua Man Question Please Read

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
1.) so i am going to a tournament this sunday and have been grinding with alot of solid players "shout out to foreverking and rico" but i still cant for the life of me beat black adam he is my one BugaBoo if you will lol any suggestions? i know alot about BA but i just dont know how to correctly punsih him or what have you.

2.) Corner combo - what is his bnb corner combo that you should do after the infi block string "like wen they get sick of blocking and take the hit to get out" or what is the best corner combo

3.) anywere i can find a video of how to punish doomsday with aqua man?

4.) anywere i can find a video showing the correct timing of using trait "just want to see if im missing anything in certain MU's"

thanks guys

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
1.) so i am going to a tournament this sunday and have been grinding with alot of solid players "shout out to foreverking and rico" but i still cant for the life of me beat black adam he is my one BugaBoo if you will lol any suggestions? i know alot about BA but i just dont know how to correctly punsih him or what have you.

2.) Corner combo - what is his bnb corner combo that you should do after the infi block string "like wen they get sick of blocking and take the hit to get out" or what is the best corner combo

3.) anywere i can find a video of how to punish doomsday with aqua man?

4.) anywere i can find a video showing the correct timing of using trait "just want to see if im missing anything in certain MU's"

thanks guys
which string are you using in the corner? U mean f13? If it hits I'd go scoop into f2 1&3 to put them back in the corner. Correct timing for trait is character specific tbh.what doomsday moves are you trying to punish?

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
yeah i thought the same thing for corner f13 then scoopa doopa lol but body splash from dooms i cant seem to time my down 2 is it possible? what about this charge non MB online i can punish somtimes then others i cant is it always punish offline?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
yeah i thought the same thing for corner f13 then scoopa doopa lol but body splash from dooms i cant seem to time my down 2 is it possible? what about this charge non MB online i can punish somtimes then others i cant is it always punish offline?
i honestly have no idea about body splash,I think it depends on the angle he comes down on you.yeah normal shoulder dash should be punishable everytime,just be careful if he has meter cause he can mb it before you can punish it.

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
its just one of those characters i cant do much agaisnt idk why lol

any tips on Black adam? he is just a safe monster and i have the hardest time beating that clown.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
its just one of those characters i cant do much agaisnt idk why lol

any tips on Black adam? he is just a safe monster and i have the hardest time beating that clown.
is it the divekick? You can d2 that and sometimes b2 if you see it coming early enough.