What's new

[APR 8] KALEDONIAN KOMBAT #3 ONLINE MORTAL KOMBAT XL W/ £50 TOP TWO PAYOUT

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
KALEDONIAN KOMBAT #3
Saturday April 8th 2017 @ 1800 GMT

After the success of the first and second Kaledonian Kombat, I'm happy to announce that there will be a third one. Again, this will be open to EU players (not CIS) of all skill levels.

Huge congratulations to Murko for winning the first one and props to cE Shura for coming in second place. The tournament can be watched below.

RULES AND REGULATIONS
  • The bracket will be capped at 16 players, EU region (CIS not included)
  • The tournament is PS4 only. Sorry XBOX and PC users.
  • The Tournament Will be Double Elimination || 3 out of 5 Games
  • Will make Update Posts in THIS THREAD about finalized bracket or any changes
  • Sign Up with your PSN in this thread or at http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/nQaJuKvfGm
  • This is purely on a first come, first served basis until/if the max cap is filled
  • The tournament will be streamed at www.twitch.tv/kaledonian_kombat
PRIZE BREAKDOWN

1. £30 Paypal or PSN
  2. £20 Paypal or PSN
CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions surrounding the tournament, you can message me here on TYM, email me at [email protected](please put Kaledonian Kombat as the subject heading) or you can contact me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/yer_da_fgc

@Youphemism @Nausea @Scott The Scot @Wigy @MurkoAiden26 @shura30 @HappyPow @Canapper @ROG Moonspell @rubmytaco @n0rv1s @xZoro @Udun @Mephisto_Sauvage @st9rm @Masta @YUZU_RZA @LowtierKabal @IrishMantis @TheGabStandard
@Zionix

Last edited: