What's new

[Apr 18, 2013] Injustice: Gods Among Us - The First Fight Night (Forest Park, OH)

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
I'd like to take the AL Fight Night after launch and invite as many interested people as possible to come in and get some games in. We will run a tournament and I encourage as many people as possible to bring copies of the game and their systems too, if possible.

Come try out the new game, have some fun, and decide if it's something you'd like to keep playing over time!

$5 - Fight Night regular entry

TOURNAMENTS
IJ: Singles Tournament - 7pm
IJ: Team Tournament (2v2 - Random Partners) - 10pm

All seeding will be randomized.

PRIZES
- - IJ: Singles - -
1st Place: $10
2nd Place: $5
3rd Place: A drink paid for by me from the arcade.

- - IJ: Teams - -
1st Place: A drink for each player, paid for by me from the arcade.

- - Raffle - -
All entrants, except Singles 1st and 2nd Place, are eligible to win $5. Winner will be chosen at random after the end of Singles. If you're not at the event when your name is called, or have anyone who can collect for you, then a new name will be called.

SCHEDULE
Schedule is subject to change at the drop of a hat. Be here by 6:30 if you can.

RULES
*Best 2/3 matches.

*Interactables and Transitions set to ON.

*Random stage select at the start, based on what appears in the Character Select screen's background. Loser can choose from three options: 1) Rematch with current stage and character. 2) Return to Character Select for a new random stage to be selected in the background. 3) Return to Character Select for a new character and a new random stage to be selected in the background.

*Wayne Manor is banned. Motorcycle glitch is unacceptable for tournament play. It punishes you for doing what you are supposed to: hit people out of interactables.

*Button mapping that is allowed in game is legal. (This means that yes, you can have a dedicated Throw button if you want one. FYI: Throw can also be performed with Medium+Heavy Attack / Interact can be performed with Light+Medium Attack / Super Move can be performed with Medium+Heavy+Meter Burn.)

*The Team Tournament will be played WASEDA STYLE, meaning A vs A and B vs B. This is not "Pokemon", or elimination style.