What's new

Anything I can to do to have less problems with misimputs (diagonals) and buffering in this game?

Sometimes I hold the db after a dash, and after a second or so the opponent gets near me, I hit 1 and get a fucking db1, the game stores the commands by a ridiculously long time, thats annoying me. Happens a lot when Im beeing crossup jumped aswell. Sometimes you dash in or out with Cirax, wait a second, hit 4 and cirax throws a fucking bomb and eats a fucking combo for that.

Theres another problem that happens to me a lot that is me hitting the diagonals by mistake, mainly when I have to do something fast, like to interrupt a string with a low poke.

This system is ridiculous, throwing out qcfs and qcbs moves with a simple diagonal imput, thats idiot, if you touch a diagonal an idiot move comes out and you gets screwed, When moving the joystick from the backward or forward direction to neutral to then the down position, its really easy to hit a diagonal, even easier when you are in the middle of a move and then changes your mind (youre doing something and stops it to react to the opponent dash/jump/projectile etc).

The huge buffering of the game just make it worse, coz you have to wait quite a bit to press a button and dont get the special out, or to move joystick to another position to then be able to push the button.

I dont think there are any options to disable or tweak those features, so what you guys do to circunvent these situations? I tried to use a 4 direction gate with my jlf, but disabling the diagonals wont allow you to jump in/back, so its not an option.

Warrior
@deathgun please pay more attention when creating threads... you created this thread 4 times.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
wot controller do u use wot console if your on an x box pad id highly recmmend gettin rid of it for a converter and ps2/3 pad or a fight pad of some sort ;)

Ive trying to iron it out in trainning mode by a year now... It helped to get used to use less the diagonals purposedly (I use them in every other game due the blocking and the fact that is faster to hit the df if youre holding forward and db if youre holding backwards), but those touchs the joystick does when you hit the donw to fast comming from a non neutral position is pretty complicated to deal with. And once the game bugs a lot when you go from neutral to down, Its annoying. Theres also problems when you use a diagonal with no special moves for certain chars while beeing crossed up. This sistem of accepting diagonals for qcf/qcb moves is just ridiculous imo. The weirdest thing is that I played MK3 a lot in my genesis in the old days and I cant remember a single time that fucking shit have happened.