What's new

Question - Hollywood Anything Guaranteed after normal nutcracker?

SeasonedGeisha

Make Harley Consistent 2k18
I know off of ex nutcracker you get B212d1+2 Ex Guns As a true block string with no armour gaps. But what about a raw nutcracker in a combo.

Lo0py

Noob
normal nutcracker if you end it with b1 and then into nutcracker (have to time it good) you guarantee a 332, not sure if it guarantees any other strings but i know that's it.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Nut punch on standing opponent is +3, nothing is guarantee, you can just check them with your d3. Or you try to hit the nut punch on a juggled opponent in combos as high as possible, it will increase the hit advantage up to +20 (according to SonicFox). You need +16 to guarantee a vortex.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Nothing's guarenteed after a raw nutpunch however if you use the tech to make it +16 or more you can pretty much guarentee most of her normals. D+F1, F3, B2.

Glass Sword

Nobody
In the corner off a normal nutpunch, without the tech, d1 will hit most characters out of a jump and beat all non-armor moves. If they jump and the d1 clips them out of the air you can convert into a 40% combo.
D1, 121, 21u4, 4-flip, 4-flip, b1-nutpunch

Yea I was experimenting with raw nut punch, and the only things I found that were consistent is DF+1; 212; B+212; F+3. F+44 is not the move I thought it was

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Someone should really post an instruction video on the nut punch tech so people will stop asking variations of this question. Actually, If someone hasn't already, I'll do it once I get my studio microphone tomorrow.