What's new

Anyone with the Injustice iOS game?

Axe1133

Big Blue Boyscout
So, I have an iPod touch that isn't loading the Injustice app.
And I really want some of those sweet skins, so if anyone's up for it, I could give them my email and password and maybe they could unlock some of them for me?
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but if anyone's willing or if anyone wants to, just message me and I could give ya the info.

Komatose

The Prettiest
You don't sound like a jerk. Plenty of people are doing it. My app used to not load but one day I waited for a good 5 or so minutes and it just happened to start working. Although, with no sound...

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I think the whole app idea is garbage I have an android phone and so does my wife so now I have to go out and buy an iphone to unlock the skins I want for the game. This is the only shitty move I think NRS did with the game so far cause i refuse to buy an iphone i think they suck and I dont need a ipad they just need to make it for the android phones or make them unlockable in the game. I don't even know anyone in rl to get to do this for me cause they all have android phones lol

Axe1133

Big Blue Boyscout
I think the whole app idea is garbage I have an android phone and so does my wife so now I have to go out and buy an iphone to unlock the skins I want for the game. This is the only shitty move I think NRS did with the game so far cause i refuse to buy an iphone i think they suck and I dont need a ipad they just need to make it for the android phones or make them unlockable in the game. I don't even know anyone in rl to get to do this for me cause they all have android phones lol
I agree completely, it's like I need to spend ridiculous amounts of money for some of the cooler DLC's

Komatose

The Prettiest
I agree completely, it's like I need to spend ridiculous amounts of money for some of the cooler DLC's
Technically, you don't need to spend any money. Spending $400 for a few costumes that will probably be purchasable in the future is ridiculous. All you have to do is get someone to did it for you. Lol.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
okay i have every thing so when i sign in on your account it automatically transfers everything to you

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Technically, you don't need to spend any money. Spending $400 for a few costumes that will probably be purchasable in the future is ridiculous. All you have to do is get someone to did it for you. Lol.
Then count me towards the few that would love for someone to help with this cause I really don't know anyone with an iphone