What's new

Anyone who can recommend me a PS4 arcade stick?

Hello guys, I'm new to fighting games, and I've fallen in love with this one. I know that MKX is one of the more forgiving games for D-Pad users, but I can see myself playing more fighting games in the future, as this one really, really got me involved.

I want a arcade stick for PS4. I've looked up some sticks on the internet but most of them state ps3/360, and I know that MKX has a driver that lets you use them, but it's very uncertain if all fighting games will keep on including this. Therefore I want one that definitely works with PS4, preferably under $200 if possible :)

Thanks in advance!

jmt

Noob
I just got a madcatz te2 for ps4 because I'm playing mkx/sf4/sf5 all on ps4. I love it. Gonna mod some stuff and the easy access to the inside is really nice.

If you guys could link to amazon or other sites that sell those it would be awesome. Whenever I look up whatever you guys recommend I get tons of different variations :p (sorry, I'm a noob)

my HORI RAP 3 is working fine, ive modded it 2 years ago with full sanwa buttons for like 10 euros ... ( it has the sanwa stick by default)

im looking for a stick with ps4 mic input, which the hori doesnt have, and i cant tell about the madcatz. any info? thx.