What's new

Anyone want to rate my song?

Don't be to harsh, it's the first song that I've recorded. I made it for my girlfriend. Well *gulp* here you guys go khu.sh/usersong_4e199290340ed

BookBurning

Voidwards
Sounds good bro but you need to fix the sound quality a bit, there's too much echo effect. But you did an awesome job; and Rick James he made this thread for people to rate it, not to have some jackass ask what it is and say he "might look into it." Like it's some sort of record signing deal.

Song: 8/10

Sound quality: 1/10

Fix the quality and you're good to go.

I'm the one that said I'll look into it and I made the song/thread 0_0. And I tried to fix it before. but after it saves, it won't let me edit it any farther. It kinda grew on me after awhile

BookBurning

Voidwards
Oh haha, I actually got a good laugh out of that. I was the idiot this time.

Sorry, was just trying to weed out people wasting your time, didn't realize it was the same person.

Haha it actually made me laugh too. But thanks anyway man. Glad someone has my back on the forums. Me and my brother are thinking about making a album and putting it on iTunes. Because I love to sing, and he loves to play the guitar. I just got to find a program that I can edit the voice/music ratio and change the effects. The echo was just there, I couldn't change or turn that off