What's new

Anyone use the xTokki360's for other games aswell?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
1)Is the the appropriate section?
2)is that how "aswell" is spelled?

3)The point: I find myself using my PS1 Pad for other games now.Even though IMO the Xbox 360's controller is the most comfortable controller in history of gaming, I'm too lazy to change controllers for other games.

I've been playing shooters and TPA games with the PS1 pad aside games where the triggers need to be precise(since R2 and L2 are buttons not springy thingies) I find it pretty comfortable.

easyrock

Noob
I just started using the xtokki360, with a new green ps2 pad. I'm really surprised at how comfortable the d-pad is on this thing (long time since I've used a psx controller), definitely the best option I've tried thus far. I haven't really used it outside of MK though, so I guess I didn't really answer your question. But I would use this for any game that needs a d-pad for sure.

Tim Static

Adminerator
i dont even use the ps3 controller to play certain PS3 games lol. I only use my eTokki's for sticks, or have them in case a friend wants to use a ps2 pad, etc.

PS2 DS >>>>>>>>> PS3 DS but for just about anything but fighters, the 360 pad owns everything else.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'll most likely use it for the console version of TTT2 if it gets a significant competitive following in the UK, but that's about it. I can pretty much roll with any stock controller for my own personal use.

Anyway, using the PS1 pad for shooters might be a hinderance since it's buttons aren't pressure sensitive.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I use it to plug a ps1 control in my laptop for 3rd strike and pretty much every pc game playable with a joystick :D