What's new

Anyone up for a Joker sparring match on Xbox?

Ryskew

Noob
For a few month now I've been at the other side of my country (I live in the UK) and have been unable to play Injustice. I went back on once I returned and have basically been unable to pull off what I used to. I was wondering if someone would like a match to mess about and teach me what I missed in the balance patch + get me in the swing of things again.

My gamertag is Ryskew - and obviously, since I'm so awful, I won't be taking this competitively. I'm either thinking in an online training match or just losing online matches. Either way I'm not a bad loser! ha. Please add me if you're up for it, I'll be online later. Gotta run. :)

Ryskew

Noob
Won't let me edit properly, glitches out. But just wanted to say that my main issue is badly messing up combo timing, which is terrible for teeth setups, plus I keep back dashing instead of blocking like a normal person. As if I've just forgotten how to play haha.

Ryskew

Noob
Thanks for the games, was a bit of a warm up, despite getting thrashed every time! I forgot most of aquaman's moves, and my green lantern was rusty. You've also made me realise I need to learn more Joker teeth setups - thanks for the games.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
I'm always down, Joker is my main but I can use Shazam and Bane as well. I'm also learning Superman. Add me if you want another Joker training partner.

Ryskew

Noob
I'm always down, Joker is my main but I can use Shazam and Bane as well. I'm also learning Superman. Add me if you want another Joker training partner.
Will do in a moment! Appreciate the offer. I'm just trying to get to terms with Joker pressure again currently, then I'll work heavily on teeth setups again.