What's new

Anyone seen that John Carter movie?

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Whats up lumpy. Lol at the topic. I think Willem Dafoe has saved some otherwise not so great movies... however he is covered in prosthetics on his lower half, and covered in cg on the upper half. The only thing that will feel like the real actor will be the voice you hear. I hate it when great actors get covered up by the effects, it usually takes away what makes them interesting.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
haha, oh well, I was thinking of seeing it, just curious, I don't give a shit if it's a kids movie, Fuck I was watching Rango earlier today.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
And, I hear he speaks a made up language for half the movie so you won't even be paying attention to the voice quality anyway...

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Only from watching the trailer i can see that this movie has to suck balls. Even the special effects look like a movie from 20 years ago

aj1701

Warrior
I saw this last night. It would have been better if Disney didn't do it. It has all the typical Disney characters, and they barely scratch what seems like could have been a very deep story. I thought the effects were good though, maybe you saw it on a crap projector :) The ships also reminded me of SpellJammer.